Hi friends,
I hope you are having fun at home with your families. I’ve been spending a lot of time outside with my family-jumping in muddy puddles, looking at springtime flowers, biking, reading, drawing, and going for walks. Today we drew a picture with the little woods and big woods. Take care! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was so nice to see you at circle time today! I thought it would be fun to give you some more owl related items. Below please find an O...
-
It was so nice to see you at circle time today! I thought it would be fun to give you some more owl related items. Below please find an O...
-
Dear Ava, Avi, Ben, Bennie, Edith, Emma, Emily, Harvey, Luke, Miriam, Nathan, Nafees, and Teddy, Hope you all had some fun in the sno...
-
Welcome to the 2/3 Learning Community Blog! Here families and teachers are able to stay connected on a safe and privaite platform. We ...

Hello Emily,
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to see you and to hear about the things that you have been doing with your family. I love the stick that you found, did you use it for a walking stick? Have you noticed the loud sounds coming from the water in the woods? It's amazing that frogs can make loud noises like that, maybe you'll see the frogs soon. Well, I have to end my note now because my kitty keeps jumping on my computer.
Goodbye for now,
Sandy
Emily, it sounds like you are having a great time with your family. It is so nice to get outside on these sunny days.
ReplyDeleteHi Emily,
ReplyDeleteIt is great to see you having amazing time in the outdoors with your family. I am also doing the same at least an hour in the big woods during the week and a long hike during weekend. Hope to see you tomorrow during circle time.