Welcome to the 2/3 Learning Community Blog!
Here families and teachers are able to stay connected on a safe and privaite platform. We are excited to share videos, links, photographs, and information with you all. As the viewer you are able to leave comments and feedback to the posts.
This is a new form of technology for the teachers, so thank you for your patience as we navigate through this.
We wanted to share with you and your children a look into our lives while we have been out of the classroom. We have all been busy continuing to work on curriculum, Journey Books, conferences, etc. In the interim we have been spending time in nature, working around the house, and spending time with loved ones. The teachers wanted to each share what they have been up to during this time. Below you will find a message from the three of us. Enjoy!
HAPPY SPRING
Hello 2/3 B,
Hope you are doing well and spent your first week away from school with your families. On myside, I focused on creating a routine as working from home is a new territory for us. In that routine, I spent a lot of time in creating a blog for our classroom by coordinating with Nicole and Sandy. Whenever I needed a break, I went for a walk in our big woods which brought many fond memories of my time with you. Hope this blog will let us connected with each other.
See you soon!
Seetha
This is a new form of technology for the teachers, so thank you for your patience as we navigate through this.
We wanted to share with you and your children a look into our lives while we have been out of the classroom. We have all been busy continuing to work on curriculum, Journey Books, conferences, etc. In the interim we have been spending time in nature, working around the house, and spending time with loved ones. The teachers wanted to each share what they have been up to during this time. Below you will find a message from the three of us. Enjoy!
HAPPY SPRING
Hello 2/3 B,
Hope you are doing well and spent your first week away from school with your families. On myside, I focused on creating a routine as working from home is a new territory for us. In that routine, I spent a lot of time in creating a blog for our classroom by coordinating with Nicole and Sandy. Whenever I needed a break, I went for a walk in our big woods which brought many fond memories of my time with you. Hope this blog will let us connected with each other.
See you soon!
Seetha
\
We will continue to share our tip of the day. Today's tip:
We will continue to share our tip of the day. Today's tip:
Learning self-regulation skills at a young age is a crucial skill in coping with impulse control and strong emotions (true for adults too)! In the 2/3B classroom we have been just starting to practice self-regulation through games and breathing techniques. Stop-and-go games such as Red Light, Green Light, Freeze Dance, Mother May I, and Follow my Clap are just some fun games that require little to no preparation. Calming exercises like medication, yoga, and breathing are another form of self-regulation, by slowing the body down.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.