Thursday, March 26, 2020

Hi 2/3B,
Today I thought it would be fun to share a class favorite, The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry, and THE BIG HUNGRY BEAR, written by Don and Audrey Wood. 🐭🍓🐻









If you are having a difficult time posting comments on the blog posts try deleting your cache/history. I was having that issue and once I deleted my browsing history I was able to comment on posts.  
❤️Nicole 

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed listening to your reading. Kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hey! That's Nicole!! I know that book!" -Ben. Thank you for reading to us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan loved the story! He misses all his friends and teachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really enjoyed this...thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It was so nice to see you at circle time today! I thought it would be fun to give you some more owl related items. Below please find an O...